Monday, November 29, 2010

Cricketers dilemma - causes of ICT defeats part 5


"Indian cricket fans would be still upset;"

"till Indian cricket player as Indians feel"

I'm too vocal in my assertions about the commitment and senior said players devotion my husband while attempting his views as to what he really mean to share Indian? Colonel som Sharma, which itself was good player quote had said "until the time even Indian players as Indian who feel dismayed Indian cricket fans will continue and engraving" unquote.Taken I his comments seriously, but when I Kapil DAA cited similar views looked, I realized my husband was how right? I've also observed that what Indian cricket team over comments he made carried out similar. Currently Indians, the first T20WC obtained predicted he win Indian World Cup and it was true later than.

I mean extent warmest congratulations to Ponting and his guys to avenge T20WC returning exit in semi-finals with more strength and enthusiasm. Although their performance had taught a lesson to Indian players but left many unanswered questions are examined. I want my discussion on these issues on a scale that are rotting and crippling not concern Indian cricket player (ICT) and visually impaired BCCI.

I noticed that three proves usually true prediction from my husband for every cricket match.Like, I don't know?First when would always be he after watching a player for one more comment or so if he would get out it really proves in in next about true;but many times in the next ball the player would be heraus.Zweitens would on one particular player's performance in this match Kommentar.Ich feel proud in bringing out to inform of my readers, he correctly on Ganguly, Sachin, Dravid, Sehwag, Ponting, Lara, Hyden commented Smith, and so on, what out was the style of getting hopes as accurate in World Cup assessment on a piece of the inner bold Sachin and Dravid recorded snick ball catch Ganguly and out of the way ball tempering habit of Sehwag about shoulder bouncer. Thirdly, he very categorically said that India would win not World Cup 2007 due to team's internal personality conflicts (TIPC), which was released by India TV and AAJ Tak news channels repeatedly after one month the shameful exit of the Indian cricket team (ICT) from World Cup

I would ICT enable / disable very depressing performances, anger and hatred of Indian cricket fans (ICF) with just one question in mind to debate:

Why have Indian cricket players rarely done, if ICF wanted?

Kangaroo's perfect ball's line and length have not only taken apart Indian star of Acer's Eyelash too long line, but also Indian bowlers with flat bat had hammered out of shape.If I not Aussies count intentional limits had 30 SOFTBOX to avoid reached the lowest ever score feats against kangaroos ICT.

Help?

Why BCCI pay such serious money is because there is no one's baby?

Why not BCCI or Government from India and other countries through tickets for upliftment of the poor and needy can develop collected a policy to use the abundance of money?

Why cricket boards (CB) can be questioned after throwing away money even non performing players?

I suggest the

· One; there is a need to carry out internal budgeting;

All revenue from cricket · play two external audit;

· Three allocation:

· Limit of awards and benefits to players;

·Gift gift tape to viewers and fans after the last match;

·Less money spent for show biz;

Why can not BCCI or other CB 5% of each match income to Prime Minster Relief Fund of each country donations?

Why can not CB under take various disaster support packages instead of dumping give money in banks and adverse incentives and benefits to players or others?

ICT had to understand, that while ICT with T20WC is intoxicated, the kangaroos are intended, to loss of prestige to rächen.Wie we I won Chandigarh match was surprised me because I was 6-0 series loss prediction.I hope that ICT reach at the end of respectable loose series 4-2.

After much support from my viewers and their various issues I would like to record the important observations that worldwide keep most records have despite ICT player why ICT lose some times always shameful past.

· A root cause is bad fielding and poor physical Gesundheit.Wie from players expect form ICT Ponting or Lee match

· Poor physical health of seniors

· Next important question is spirit (LOKS); lack of killing

·Another thing is to many catch drops;.

· Missing another cause run out opportunities through bad wicked aimed throw (WAT) .ICF would agree that raises the most the Indian players from boundaries are not wonky or hay way through an inch or feet; but goes far away;

· One more cause of loss what I TISC (team of internal simmering conflict) bezeichnet.Dieses attribute of ICT is apparent in all Übereinstimmungen.Seitdem all senior player is selected, assumes the TISC Teamgeist.Es must with each senior discussed players and removed or else suffers ICT and ICF would be below in each crucial match;

· Losses is most important cause of ICT the lack of national wants (LNC);

Notwithstanding the foregoing, I would also analyze a few other differences

are obvious.

First difference is the LOC (lack of cohesion)

Second characteristic is the LDC (esprit-de-corps), what I saw in army when my husband participate in organized sport.

Thirdly: Lack of KASS (killing and struggling spirit);

Fourth lack of senior players SOC (sense of commitment);

Fifth, lack of WOW (will to win); and

Sixth lack of DOD (or die).

If ICT and BCCI will not happen my noted "Intelipad of difference" (SOD) top

Seriously, the Indian cricket fans (ICF) around the world would still be dismayed by dismal performance of the Indian cricket icons (ICI).

Let us hope that ICT victory in Nagpur or lose with grace.








Reader?s comments are welcome at som_kalpna@yahoo.com

I grew that often was concentrated impulses of the debate on various aspects of human values schreiben.Meine always on topical issues that people live and beeinflussen.Wie social behaviour always try to bring you debates on human values, my readers support base S Kalpna Sharma, freelance journalist.


No comments:

Post a Comment